Because I have been sick, I was able to start my 5th deed, Give Birth.
1. Give Back – Complete (but this can be done everywhere at any time! Keep giving back as much as you can!)
2. Give Up– I am drinking more water per day than I have been in a long time. I have to pee all the time! But my body needs it, especially now with me being sick with strep throat.
3. Give Way – I haven’t found a revolutionary way of doing this yet. I’ve done it in a very small way, but I want something a little more. I’ve got a little more than a week!
4. Give Praise – I wrote my letter to the SOA cast. Hope it got to them!
5. Give Birth – I have written 4 children’s stories. For more than 2 years I have been trying to find an illustrator. I’ve come close many times, but can’t truly keep someone on the project. So, I took a crack at it. I am NO artists (and trust me, there has been a LOT of erasing) but I am doing my best!
This is one of many that I have done (don’t want to give it away!)
It’s actually given me a reason to smile while being disgustingly sick. Well, my husband is doing an amazing job of making me feel comfortable!
Keep doing your deeds! Keep making each day count!
Love, B. R. Wren